Puncture Technique using E-Cath
- Introduction of the SonoPlex cannula with the indwelling cannula and injection of an appropriate solution
- SonoPlex cannula and indwelling cannula are connected with the FixClip – the cannula can be held at the shaft without being pushed back.
- Localisation of the cannula via ultrasound optionally combined with nerve stimulation.
- The indwelling cannula is coupled by a 90° twist, the SonoPlex cannula is retracted
- Indwelling cannula is subsequently used as an access system for the E-Catheter.
SonoPlex cannula with facet grinding in indwelling cannula
Two embossed sections of 10 mm length at the distal end of the SonoPlex cannula
->Ultrasonic waves are reflected over a total length of 20 mm.
The SonoPlex cannula has a lateral opening. The injected solution is not only flowing through the central opening, but also laterally between the cannula outer wall and indwelling cannula.
= SelfPriming System is patented.
Because of the liquid layer, the Cornerstone Reflectors can fully exploit their echogenic properties.