Positioning of the E-Catheter
- In the second step, the E-Catheter is introduced in the indwelling cannula
- Fixation of the placed E-Catheter supported by a Luer-Lock connection
- Can be performed by the anaesthetist alone
- Diameter of the cannula/insertion point is smaller then the one of the indwelling cannula
- The needle puncture hole is sealed by the Catheter over Needle Technique
- This contributes to the minimization of the risk of leaks and dislocation
E-Catheter in indwelling cannula
Integrated injection tube with Luer Lock Connection
Direct injection of the anaesthetic
-> Set-up of the SelfPriming system
-> Connection of a clamping adapter is not necessary.
Stable design of the E-Catheter is enhanced by the indwelling cannula
-> The catheter has a high degree of flexibility during infusion.
-> The unhindered flow of anaesthetic is ensured.
-> This means an increase in comfort and safety for the user and patient.
Alternative version E-Cath Plus: E-Catheter with stainless-steel stylet in indwelling cannula
E-Catheter with stainless-steel stylet protrudes 15 mm from indwelling cannula